Fluid Language

Monday, September 10, 2012

My substance

Photo Credit 
                                         
The brisk air against my hot flesh is refreshing
My mind spinning in every direction
It's like I'm high but I didn't take anything
The simple pleasure rests in your daily billet-doux

My soul has craved for yours
Now we devour in each others umbra
I met you in a previous lifetime
I remember your divine
Just like the it's happening now
The curse of the flesh that claws at your spine

Will you curb your appetite with them
And curl up with the eternal sin
Or will your rest your head in the known realm of heart's everlasting euphoric bond?

Come to me and rest your weary head
I will stand beside you even during code red
I am more than willing to compromise
But I will not do is help your demise

Plan accordingly
Your heart is sacred
Love me endlessly
I'm certainly worth it

I don't want to wait another lifetime for your heart
Just surrender all that you are
Join me in this journey of Ecstasy



Thank you for your support with "Fluid Language"! Share with your social network and comment. Your feedback is important.

Rayna's Theory commits to soulful writing:
Blogs, creative writing, reviews, lyrics, profiles, biographies, EPK outlines, Artist and company outlines, contracts, news, columns, and so much more. We cover everything writing has to offer.
www.facebook.com/raynastheory1
www.fluidlanguage.blogspot.com
www.raynastheory.blogspot.com
Twitter & Instagram: RaynasTheory




1 comment: