Fluid Language

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Confusion

Pain a feeling ever so familiar Emotions I wear on my sleeve. I feel nothing walk tall Ice pumping through my vein's. Looking for some kindred spirit Blinded by the view of my reflection No visibility through my imperfections. Stroll alone I don't need nobody Not a soul I need I need only me. Self destructive ways masked under the idea of protective sacrifice. Do anything for those close to me Even lay my life down for those I'm close to. Soak my aches in a bottle tired of fighting Exhale my issues in the smoke. Pour a cup when I want to celebrate the day Burn 1 twice a day but I don't need it. Love her cause she deserves it Or do I Love her cause I need it. Love them so much there's no way I could ever love just 1 But I treat them all like queens. A slave to my desires a servant of my vices I do what I want I mind no consequences. Self destruction masked under the guise of self love.

No comments:

Post a Comment