Fluid Language

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Then and Now

I’ll always be the one that gave you wrinkles
And that thought makes my skin crawl
Knowing I was the one to cause you pain
All for my unnecessary gain

I will never know how much I disappointed you           
Because you never let those emotions seep through
You put on a brave face and pardoned me
You never let me see
The hurt that I caused repeatedly

I can never take back any of my actions, I can only repent
But you will never get all those hours you spent
Worrying about your child in those rebellious years
As your face hoards them, deep rooted from all the fears

Signed
Patricia Hilton

Extract:
It reads on your face, from here to the far ends of space. I can read every little emotion and lack of respect and that can only have a negative effect. Give me space and let me BREATHE, let me be the person you obviously don’t want me to be.






FACEBOOK PAGE

BLOG

2 comments: