Fluid Language

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Huntsmen


Huntsmen

The freezing cold night sweeps by in the heat of the summer. I can feel the chill and the lingering taste of hunger. I've seen seasons change, but not like this. The thunderous sounds of the bold first kiss rumbles through time like something I missed. I could have read it wrong or heard it unclear, but none of this shows passion, it’s genuinely clear. The sweat no longer trickles down my backside but my mouth is parched from playing on the wayside. The rumors of love seems to have diminished and ignited into flames of harsh tongue. He wonders why my feelings are numb.

My lengthy dangling arms swing to embrace my pulled up legs. The pounding feeling beating against my chest never gives rest. I might have felt wetness trickle down my cheek but it was just the wind brushing against me. My head hangs low touching my knees and I can hear that same wind whispering to me.

The sound of angels singing in through the fog and I see more clear with all the haziness around. I pull myself up and I rise to my feet. I let that wind pull and tug at me. I want to fight but my will isn’t strong anymore. The damn thing has more knife wounds then a murderous hell hound.

His flesh temptations has yanked at my soul, has killed my spirit and swept me into the under tow. The visions he cherishes has put out my fire, has sprayed my skin with acid and disfigured my armor. He’s a huntsmen and set on a prowl. Clearly to attain his beauties and power.

So when is enough, enough for him? He’s already torn and marked my skin. The scars are not visible but so clear to me. That is why I am walking towards where the wind blows me. When I am not longer in sight and he can’t grasp me. That is when my shadow will be his only memory. The hail storm beating on his chest tormenting him to insane. While I take my seat with those who know I remain.




Rayna's Theory commits to soulful writing:
Blogs, creative writing, reviews, lyrics, profiles, biographies, EPK outlines, Artist and company outlines, contracts, news, columns, and so much more. We cover everything writing has to offer. Email: RaynasTheory@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/raynastheory1
www.fluidlanguage.blogspot.com
www.raynastheory.blogspot.com
Twitter & Instagram & KIK: RaynasTheory

No comments:

Post a Comment