Fluid Language

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Afraid of Fear





Afraid of Fear

There is that tickling feeling, the eerie spinning of butterflies fluttering aimless in the pit of my stomach. My hands to the touch are clammy and beads of pearls leak from my flesh and run like tears down my skin.

The darting race of my heartbeat sending a rush of drugs through my veins. Adrenaline courses and turns my thoughts into a spiraling chaotic frenzy. My hands feverishly cling to anything, something in reach. I can’t comprehend what is going on. I don’t understand why I can’t grasp a sense of reality. The images in front of me become hazy and foggy. I can’t…

…I can’t breathe. My lungs are not drawing and releasing air. My legs become shaky and the quivering shutters ricochet throughout my body.

Silence overcomes me, I can’t hear anything but a blinding pinging loud screech. There is nothing. My chest doesn’t rise and fall and death seems to have replaced the heartbeat that once pounded feverishly against my chest.

My feet are cement boots at the bottom of the ocean, the current doesn’t help me escape the over flow of relentless pain. I can’t escape and I can’t comprehend to help myself.

No one there to save me from myself…I am the all-consuming evil of my own fear.




Rayna's Theory commits to soulful writing:
Blogs, creative writing, reviews, lyrics, profiles, biographies, EPK outlines, Artist and company outlines, contracts, news, columns, and so much more. We cover everything writing has to offer. Email: RaynasTheory@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/raynastheory1
www.fluidlanguage.blogspot.com
www.raynastheory.blogspot.com
Twitter & Instagram & KIK: RaynasTheory



No comments:

Post a Comment