Fluid Language

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Breath Striken

Photo Credit
The wind blows and your hair rises...just a bit. That is when I see your eyes at the exact moment the sun reflects and cradles them. You, at this fine moment, force air from my lungs and butterflies to dance in the pit of my stomach.

My heart beats like an eager drummer boy trying to achieve his position in his band. I am consumed and lulled by all that is you.

I need not speak and you need not worry, I will run up to you and embrace you even if you don't notice me.

I can feel the earth move under my feet and I am locked on this moment of a euphoric scene.

Each movement you make sends me and I feel the wave of allurement over throw my senses. I know this moment in time is one that I will cherish forever.

All too soon, the clouds move in and the sun hides it's smiling face. I search for the woman that entranced my soul and beckoned my love. Just in that instant she was gone. I roamed like a nomad searching for her grace. Only to stumble on the nectar of her true vein.


Thank you for your support with "Fluid Language"! Share with your social network and comment. Your feedback is important.

Rayna's Theory commits to soulful writing:
Blogs, creative writing, reviews, lyrics, profiles, biographies, EPK outlines, Artist and company outlines, contracts, news, columns, and so much more. We cover everything writing has to offer.
www.facebook.com/raynastheory1
www.fluidlanguage.blogspot.com
www.raynastheory.blogspot.com
Twitter & Instagram: RaynasTheory

Movie Reviews: www.jokerandharleygotothemovies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment