Fluid Language

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Poor Man's Game

Forever in my mind
You seem to be the kind
That gets everything you could want
While I sit here putting up a front

I'm fed up with being unlucky
Why do you seem to hold the key?
I need to find a way to change
I'm fed up with this poor mans game

I don't know how you do it
While I have to put up with this shit
I try my hardest but it's never enough
I always have to hold back tears and be tough

Life comes easy to some
But sometimes you should take a look at your chum
Who is broke and at the end of their tether
Waiting and praying for things to get better

They constantly work while opportunities are thrown your way
They graft harder than ever but just want it all to go away
They still love you with no jealousy involved
They just need some TLC to calm their aching soul

Signed
Patricia Hilton


Please check out my page and blog for more links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment