Fluid Language

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rectify Me

Photo Credit

The sound of twigs breaking under my feet
Ressounds in my being like bones breaking
My heart, it bleeds black from his curse
My stride is just that of a zombie's lurk
It hasn't taken from the time of hurt

My body hangs lifeless in a mute position
What I had to do to save you ultimately went against my
Better intution
I can still hear the words billowing into the air
I know that you meant them that is why they won't disappear

On the outside, I look like a beauty Queen
On the inside my twins rumble like boxing feinds
I wonder if they heard you too
How I am not the one and I prepared myself to lose

You rectify the broken of yesterdays harsh embrace
Just to wake up today and send me back to that cold place
So where do I stand?

Somewhere between chaos and no man's land

Forever is a long time when doubt courses through your viens


Thank you for your support with "Fluid Language"! Share with your social network and comment. Your feedback is important.

Rayna's Theory commits to soulful writing:
Blogs, creative writing, reviews, lyrics, profiles, biographies, EPK outlines, Artist and company outlines, contracts, news, columns, and so much more. We cover everything writing has to offer.
www.facebook.com/raynastheory1
www.fluidlanguage.blogspot.com
www.raynastheory.blogspot.com
Twitter & Instagram: RaynasTheory

4 comments:

  1. very nicely written. I can feel the emotion rayning out of your soul as I try to erase all doubt with countless words of encouragement and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trisha and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel my gaze, and with no words said,
    anywhere you wish is where you'll be led.

    whether real or not, near or far,
    the mind can take you to the most distant of stars.

    can you feel that breeze ? let it carry you away,
    and come with me any night or day.

    when the dream is done, you are safe from harm,
    entwined right here in my embraceable arms

    ReplyDelete