Fluid Language

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Crazy in Love?

Crazy in love? All I am is crazy
Because this is supposed to feel amazing
It is not supposed to be difficult and upsetting
This is what I get for betting
On a love I thought I could handle
Now my emotions are mangled
I’m more confused that ever before
As I sit here crying on my bedroom floor
Begging for God to give me a sign
To help me make a decision and alter the design
Of my future life, it’s all in my hands
To find the ‘one’, this mythical man

I don’t need this on my head
And i certainly don’t want a loser in my bed
So I guess I have to take this seriously
I just hope he hears my plea
Because all I want is to be freed
Of the burden lying on my shoulders
As right now, my soul is getting colder

Signed


Patricia Hilton



No comments:

Post a Comment