Fluid Language

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Alone, Always


Photo Credit

''It is far better to be alone than to wish you were'' - Ann Launders

The urge to be alone, I fight
Sometimes your bond grips me too tight
I enjoy my space
And occasionally your presence I cannot face

I need to scream, I need silence
I need an emptiness to avoid such violence
The loneliness I'm used to, you see
For this quiet time sets me free

I am alone eternally in this mind of mine
So I like to ensure I can take this time
To nurture my soul and be kind to myself
This is why I never ask for anyone's help

I would never want to not see you but forever I am torn
As I know I love to be able to be on my own

Signed Patricia Hilton



Check out my FB Page and click the LIKE button as it has all links to my work. For more of my work, have a look at the links below:

Odysea Entertainment - Music based blogspot
DMVculture - Artistic expression and poetry
Trisha's Epic Reviews - Film and travel reviews

Thank you <3

Please comment as all feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment