Fluid Language

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Little Mermaid

Photo Credit
Her hair flows a fiery red
Thoughts of the land fill her head
Her beauty is intense
She has the frivolous ideas that make so much sense

She yearns for freedom and looks to the surface
This intense longing doesn't make her nervous
Happy to leave the world she has always known
Happy to leave the side of her Father's thrown

She wishes to embody that of another
She is trapped and feels there is only one way to recover
A promise she made and is destined to keep
For love, she has made the biggest leap

Signed Patricia Hilton



Note: I found this picture online (deviantart) and it struck me as it's such a beautiful twist on my favourite Disney cartoon. I thought I would write something that links to the picture as I love it so much. I love how she has converses and an adapter lead instead of the things Ariel found such as a pipe.

This is also featured on my blog - Trisha's Epic Reviews



Please like my Facebook Page and help me get to 200 likes - please support

2 comments: