Fluid Language

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Karma

Photo Credit

As Long as Karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of
- Nina Hagen

A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and the bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode
- Chanakya

In my eyes you can see the wrong I have done to date
And one day I will certainly meet my fate
Maybe now or somewhere else in time
These consequences are forever mine

I know it will come back around
Because I feel you look upon me with a frown
I attempt to change my behaviour
As right now my soul is in the devil's favour

I know I should try and change
As my actions will only result in the same
Damaging effects I've seen many times before
But soon Karma will come knocking on my door


Signed  Patricia Hilton


(All links to my writing)

(Movie, travel and art reviews)

(Music updates and reviews)

(My freedom of expression tagpage)

Please leave your comments
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment