Fluid Language

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Raw

Photo Credit
This is raw emotion, this is animal temptation
This is something you enter with no trepidation
Your instincts take over, your attraction is intense
Then you sweat, your body trembles as you feel every sense

This is passion, this is incredible sex
This is something close to the emotion when you feel vex
You feel violent and angry, rough and ready
Then you slow it down, let the love flow and keep it steady

This is where you caress and hold them tight
This is where you forget every fight
You lay it down with pure affection
Then round 2 begins with no objection

Signed Patricia Hilton





Also check out @Lianne_Love sample track 'Oh My Gosh'. This is one sexy tune and matches my poem very well! Loving it! She is a great talent, check out my post about her by clicking the link - Lianne Love <3

Please LIKE my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter. Have a look at all my links below for more creative poetry, written articles and film reviews.

Trisha's Epic Reviews - film, art and travel reviews
Reviews By Trisha - music reviews and updates
DMVculture - pure artistic expression in any form


No comments:

Post a Comment