Fluid Language

Monday, April 23, 2012

The End

She left with my heart a year ago And took my heart with her I've been the living dead ever since Blood flowing cold through stale veins Stranger to any new pain Void you left filled with it Pieces of me lie dormant Behind fortress walls built up in defense Forged by emotions withdrawn A construction of convience No windows to peer out of Fragile house full of mirrors Reflections stained can't run from the image Forced to face faults we never believed Silent influences amplified but ignored Tore apart what once grew strong Rights infected with wrongs Could no longer be civil by the end Letting it.. I refused to the end Could no longer hold on to a hand not extended White flags at full staff Feelings washed away with tears Memories blowing in the wind with the steam from the leaf Trying to inhale finding it hard to breathe Under the pressure of folding Losing a battle, futile fight To get you to feel like I Hidden from my sight I cry Eyes blinded by absence Would give up a lifetime Just to live in the past now Past better days before the bullshit after the games Previous to the clouds and rain Give it all to resurrect what died Hate and contempt reincarnated in passion and pleasure Forever immortal A second chance to get it right To Live in the light and play in the dark Ignite a flame that once went out

No comments:

Post a Comment