Fluid Language

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Strange and Beautiful


I wrote this as I sat at the Laundromat I was compelled to write. It inspired and provoked numerous thoughts that then turned in to a full fledge outburst within myself. Part of me doesn’t even know where these words came from or how they developed. I just sat there typing aimlessly into my phone as we sat side by side. I'm merely sharing impulsive writing. Enjoy ~ Rayna's Theory




 
Strange and Beautiful
There was stillness in the air. I could feel the numbness of the night. The eerie feeling didn't come from the dark but clearly shone its dullness as it sparked from the light. I can't help but feel the lingering play of deceit as it ran its creepiness up my spine. The injection of adrenaline took over my body but mainly my mind. Hesitant I move, though slow packed me a punch. That push to move was like I was frozen walking on ice. The stinging feeling rushes deep into my bones.  All these beckoning emotions told me I wasn't alone. Suddenly reminding me that I wasn't my own.  I stared blinking into the night's light. The trance subduing my fears even though my body staged freight. The channels of his ties bind me to his soul. He has become all that I know. I've willed to be free and let my wings spread and soar but his ownership of me has me planted to the floor. My gaze a sin. My world in a downward spiral, more than whipping spins. Caught in a tunnel of ache. Then I realize...just a mere moment away from him has struck pain so fierce throughout me I can’t function. He's branded my heart and now we are one. I can feel when he deceives me, when he is in his divine form and when nothing else is there but righting his wrongs. The distance between us closes as he draws near. I can feel the numbness slowly disappear. I’m not sure if I should try to escape. This might be all I want since our first proposed date. I know if I tell him how I really feel. Than this elegant pain of heart bond might disappear. See this ache is not from a wrath of his but, of mine that I refuse to say.  I want my actions to speak louder than the words held within. I vowed car bound, that I will not ever leave. I have proven my word right from our first glee. He in turn has been a humble knight to his mistress. Before him I was comfortable being lost in imcompleteness. Now I am lost when he is absent, even for a short period of time. I hunger for his presence because he is more than divine. 


What he doesn't realize is that I know his lies. So, I revoke my vow and tread lightly on this now. I look at him and I see two faces. One that urges and the other erases. Ripping me from the imagination that  was created. Finding out that I have been jaded. Now my heart beats but bleeds black. When I am gone he will realize that. 

Strange and Beautiful



Rayna's Theory
Connect with me on Facebook

I am a writer of many aspects of this business. Please email me for details: RaynasTheory@OdyseaEntertainment.com


Bios, Profiles, EPK, Web Content, Lyrics, Poetry, BlogSpot, Media Marketing, and so much more!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful deliverance of emotion, imagery sublimely woven, yup...loved it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I appreciate your feedback/compliments and most of all you taking the time to read. XOXO

      Delete