Fluid Language

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Angel

Had a run in with what I perceive to be perfection last night 

 That ended way too soon Not enough time in this life to satisfy my appetite 

 Got a taste of something new last night and after I knew no other would do 

Found peace with her in my arms Met a feeling that I've never known 

 Something I can't explain but Something real something undeniable As I watched you sleep peacefully within my grasp 

 Couldn't help but to think what we could have You could be my treasure me your protector The provider of all you need

 The strength where you lack The source of all happiness The security from all pain

 As my hands traced the lines of your body Realized you were heaven embodied In the physical form

 A gift from the skies you must be No other explanation for what I see Could I be dreaming too good to be real

 I was drawn in by a energy pure and magnetic A divine being you must be No denying what I now know

 Planted seeds of friendship Only to see it bear the fruits of something deeper Kindred souls once lost spirits In the midst of the wilderness found calm in your essence My angel my blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment