Fluid Language

Friday, May 18, 2012

Love Letter

Photo Credit

Dearest Lover,
I’m afraid I have to leave you thanks to my Mother
Her thoughts are old and conceited, I am sorry for the way you have been treated. I have to respect someone who treats me in this cruel way, if only I could forget this world and run away...
However my worries would be great and I know I’d be stressed, knowing I left behind such a mess. My conscience wouldn’t be clear, so I have to leave you behind because I fear, the consequences I would face and the conscience I would have to replace.
The sad thing is I know you are the one and I agree she is wrong but my respect has to be greater for the woman who gave me life, so our relationship is the one I have to sacrifice.
I’m sorry, my love that I have written this in a letter but I know any other form would not have been any better.
I leave you with one hope that you will find happiness, don’t let this event dent your attitude and make you miss, another opportunity that could be greater, just remember I will never hate her.
This future woman I mean that could hold your heart, as I know, with this letter I have broken it apart.
So I beg of you to look at this in a positive way and never look back on this time we shared and say, that you have regretted this past year and would never love again, as in my heart you will always be my greatest lover and friend.

Signed
Patricia Hilton











If you enjoyed this poem and any others, please like my facebook page to find out more about me via the links below

Links: Twitter, Facebook, Blog

2 comments: