Fluid Language

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living an Eternity

Photo Credit
I feel I've lived a life shaded by a previous
Like I've lived a life far too serious
The person I am has been moulded into this
And my actions speak more than your contemporary kiss

You're new to this world while my soul has lived an eternity
I feel like you're encased in a given certainty
That this life is the only one you will ever get
While I have thoughts of distant pasts I'll never forget

You try and live your life to the fullest
While I savour ever minute, knowing that living forever can be the cruellest
Test of all, as I know I will see you again but you will be another
A new entity that could even be my brother

In different Centuries our souls have been created
They meet this time in a world that leaves us segregated
My heart longs for a stable ending
As I know my soul will be forever pending

Signed, Patricia Hilton


Please like my Facebook page and check out my other links below




No comments:

Post a Comment